Monday, September 6, 2010

Lately-Catching up

The last two years of my life have been very challenging.., I was supposed to graduate from Middle Tennessee State University in December of 2009..,Instead after registration for my last set of classes I received an email from financial aid explaining to me that they made a mistake and awarded me money that they shouldn't have two years prior and I had to pay back six thousand dollars out of pocket before i was allowed to to continue my education at the university. That fall semester was hard..I cried everyday knowing that it was supposed to be my final semester..I begged for a payment plan and got nothing..,I was told I could not use any loan money or financial aid from that year because the balance was viewed as past due. It took me a while to get off my ass..,I don't know life without school! So, I enrolled in Georgia Career Institute, concentrating on Aesthetics, providing skin care for others..,I am pretty awesome at it too! I can take care of all skin types and conditions. I am also getting into physical shape for the Navy..decided to do the Navy instead of the Air force so that I can travel the seas and see more of the world. I have no kids so that's a plus. I am going to do the Navy Officer program and I am thinking of serving about four years. I just started a new job at Sephora (makeup Artist/Consultant). I am doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment